Thursday, June 18, 2009

OOPS

I can't believe it's been a month since I last blogged!! We have kept busy. That is for sure. We've been to parks and museums, camp, the pool etc. Caleb, Chad, and I spent the entire last week at Camp Kern which was AWESOME! Chad was Calebs counselor and I was in a cabin with 12 and 13 year old girls. Living with girls for a week was a big change for me as I am used to being surrounded by my boys. The girls were great though. They were all very sweet and kind and funny. The boys are still in Tae kwon Do and had a test for a new belt yesterday. They are so excited about it and really love it. I love it too as it is really big on respect which is good for boys of any age. My camera is broken (again) sooooo aggrevating. I will post some pictures of what we have been up to this past month but unfortunately I have no camp pictures boo hoo.

0 comments: