Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yippee

I finally have my camera back!! I am so happy! Those disposable cameras are horrible. I was so upset because only a few of our karate tournament pictures turned out. :( The boys did super at the tournament (especially considering it was their first one). Caleb got 3rd place in sparring, Ryan got 2nd place in forms, Matthew got a 1st place trophy (just because) and Chad got a 1st place trophy for forms and a 3rd place trophy for sparring. I was very proud of them all.

We have been really busy the past few months getting ready for school to start. I feel like I have neglected everything else around me. It's so hard to figure out which curriculum to go with because there are sooooo many to choose from! The boys are really excited because we will be starting Latin this year (we'll see how long that lasts). They are also excited because we have finished a room in our basement to use as a classroom. So I finally have my dining room back!

0 comments: